Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE WILL JUST COME


In times of being bored because you are not doing anything, in times of being cold because you don't have a date this love month, in times of being pressured because of so many school activities, in times of being forced because of so many commitments, and  in times of being lost because of so much happiness and wonders flying inside your head, all you need I mean all we need is LOVE and a little bit of style.
LOVE that can conquer anything. And a style that can run your outfit.

In my case, I feel loved by this romantic replica  of Eiffel Tower at High Street Bonifacio Global City with my college friends- Joy Lao Joyce Abaya Jonathan Paragas and Yza Dakis. It was a wonderful night with them. 

Well of course being happy and loved by friends can be more happier and lovelier with my one and only comfy that night - LOOSE CANNON FROM PENSHOPPE for making me simple too. 


They said love will find you and I believe that, waiting for the perfect- not perfect, I mean waiting for the right one is worth waiting for. And always remember that patience is a virtue!
But it doesn't mean that while you wait for THE ONE you don't need to look good, bear in mind that it's better to have a pleasing look while you are waiting. But then again- Inner beauty is the most beautiful.


My last word for this post will be- Enjoy while you wait and dress good while you wait because I know that you can feel love from your friends, family, classmates, and others even without boyfriends or girlfriends.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR EVERYBODY! Its all around us, you don't need to seek for that because it will just come.

HAPPY FEBRUARY!


LOOSE CANNON FROM PENSHOPPE 
AT BONIFACIO HIGH STREET, BGC 

PHOTOGRAPHED BY


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I would love to take a selfie with that replica of eiffel tower. lol
    anw, desde el lugar a su estilo.. todo es perfecto!!! :D
    *two thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow Thank you kyla! You must taka a selfie there sometimes.

      Delete