Saturday, March 14, 2015

PASTEL


People love balloons so much specially children, they use it as  gift and decoration to make someone happy. But for a creative person (me?), balloon means something. It signifies coolness yet childish, heavy yet floaty.
Having colorful balloons make me feel like I'm going away with the wind, and I really like to do that especially this month. Well, because it's March, all the deadlines, projects, requirements are bursting with pressure. I hope that this end soon so me and my friends can celebrate our graduation and parties sooner ,and sooner the better. I can't wait!!!
Just look the way I pose, its so funny and amazing seeing my self posing like that. I mean, it compliment the true meaning of being a balloon- being free and light. See, my outfit are PASTEL- so light and so free. My gestures, my face, are so relax and comfortable. Maybe because of the environment, I guess.
Check the details of my socks. It also compliment the bright and colorful aura around us. So nice.
BTW, I am so Graduating this April 10, 2015, so better be happy for me and for my classmates. Hooray!!!!

WEARING:
DENIM JACKET
LONG SLEEVES
DENIM SHORTS
AZTECH BOOTS
PATTERN SOCKS
(all from a thrift shop)

PHOTOGRAPHED BY: JONATHAN PARAGAS

Don't forget to like and check out this page 


  

1 comment: