Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Golden Sunset


"Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal."
– Elbert Hubbard

This is me welcoming myself to the unemployed world.  I just graduated last April 10, 2015 my Degree- Bachelor in Integrated Arts Major in Broadcast Arts- Cum Laude, Yey! I just wanted to share my short experienced during college days.
I always wanted to be an actor, a famous actor to be specific. But as time goes, I realized that achieving your dream is not that easy. You need to be fully prepared from everything. So I study hard, really hard. But again, life is full of twists and turns, and people is maturing. I also realized that I need a sure job, I mean having a job/career that will help me live, so I try everything to ensure my talents and skills like video editing, photo editing, directing and more. 
To shorten, I explore all of my skills during college days. That is why I graduated with so many slash(/) on my name. Brian Bonnie II- Theater actor/Director/Video editor/blogger. With that,I really enjoy my college days, so here I am facing the new chapter of my life, facing a new sunrise from a Golden Sunset.


         
I also want to feature my new and amazing boots from no other than- DrMartensPH , a graduation gift from my cousin- Ate Ruth! Thank you so much!
I think its a perfect time for having this cuz' now it's SUMMER!!!! Perfect for a hot and soaring temperature. Perfect partner for some downtime. Whether you do updating your social media accounts in your home or doing some walking around the park or some exotic locations, I'm pretty sure you'll need this perfect partner to keep you company.


Always remember when sunset comes, sunrise will surely be there. 
Keep dreaming after graduation because life is just starting.

WEARING:
GOLDEN SUNSET SHIRT FROM Team-Manila
GREEN CLASSIC BOOTS FROM DrMartensPH

PHOTOGRAPHED BY
OF


No comments:

Post a Comment