Sunday, June 14, 2015

LOOKBOOK: RUN-AWAY



Hey guys! It's been two months and I really miss taking photos and sharing it with you. Its just that I've been very busy because of my first and new job as an ADVISOR- Yey! Excited for my first ever pay day!!
By the way, wearing this denim jacket makes me feel stylish even with just wearing a normal shirt and a shorts. I just remember the sound that met my ears when I was walking towards the venue was certainly an expression of admiration from someone- "GANDA NG JACKET" - beautiful jacket in english. And hearing those words are really uplifting, and I really need those words during those time that's why I wanted to say thank you for appreciating my jacket to that someone.
This is also my comeback using lookbook.nu so don't forget to check my looks here www.lookbook.nu/brianbony specially the latest.

This photo was taken during one of the photo-shoots we've made last saturday for our production- Vanity productions . And I'll surely appreciate your support by checking it out.

WEARING:
DENIM JACKET
CAP (VOGUE)

PHOTO BY: Jonathan Paragas


No comments:

Post a Comment