Wednesday, August 12, 2015

LOOK: The Perfect Pair

Hey guys, its been a long time since my last update. To tell you honestly I'm really trying my best to post but maybe it's my schedule who's making my posting limited. I think its both positive and negative because positive in a way that I'm doing something important for other stuffs and negative in a way that I am not balancing my time that much.
By the way, enough of that. Lately I've been very busy with my job as an advisor and as a video editor in Vanity productions that I love , you know what they say- "You need to love your job for your job to love you too".
So we did this prenuptial shoot with Vanessa and Cloyd at Bonifacio High Street- Kasalikasan. The place is good and a perfect venue for pictorials like this. I take this opportunity to wear my new and now part of my style family, the hand-made hat that I bought from a thrift shop in Comembo, Makati City to be specific that most of my accessories are from. I kept everything simple so that the spotlight will be on the hat. And of course a pop of color is always welcome to give more life and excitement to the style. I found this style perfect mix of classic and trendy, it's really a perfect pair.
We shoot this photos after the rain and the the prenuptial so that we have plenty of time to work on my photos and poses- hahaha!


WEARING:
HAT FROM SAN N SAND WHICH I BOUGHT FROM A THRIFT SHOP
TEE
SHORTS
BOOTS FROM DR. MARTENS

PHOTO BY: Jonathan V. Paragas

No comments:

Post a Comment