32 and I couldn't care less.

Dear Universe,

Today, I turned 32- and for the first time in a long time, the birthday blues didn’t bother showing up for the party.


Four months ago, I was issuing a silent cry for help, navigating one of the most challenging seasons of my life. But as the cosmic wheel turned, I found myself back in my favorite outfit: feeling like me. Creative, obsessed with fashion and fabulous bags, and deeply grounded in my love for family and friends. My spark isn't just back; it’s practically so gay now.

And the plot twist? I am officially the new Influencer Partner Manager at Hepmil.

As I sit here recreating my content creator persona, trying to build a platform that connects with brands, I couldn’t help but wonder…Is the ultimate luxury in life simply caring less about what’s next?

I want this new chapter to inspire the dreamers: the gay community, the breadwinners, the creatives, and everyone out there simply trying to survive the daily fashion show of existence.

Life is funny that way. One moment you’re strutting around feeling blessed, proud, and completely overwhelmed by how fast the world is moving. The next, a single phone call or the simple act of waking up brings a sudden rush of shyness and uncertainty. When life throws those unpredictable curveballs, sometimes the best response is just to laugh along with it.

If life is inherently uncertain- and of that, I’m absolutely certain- maybe the real secret is learning to care a little less and live a little more. We don't need to have every answer queued up. Because realizing that? Well, that might just be everything.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update- I can't believe I'm on my 30's now!!

Welcome to Adulting- it sucks, but I love it!

Years of making a legacy