Welcome to Adulting- it sucks, but I love it!

"Always remind yourself that life sucks sometimes. But remind yourself even more that life is always magical and has its own way of making things possible even if we can't understand them."




Hi everyone!


Welcoming you again to my blog! This time I want to welcome everyone to a different type of content which is- ADULTING!


I'm a 25-year-old guy trying to figure out life one day at a time, so far it's a bit of a roller coaster ride but I'm kinda really liking it. I guess I like the fact that we are encountering things that we never imagined we will encounter. I'm talking things like; falling in love with your high-school friend, coming out of the closet to your mom, being part of a church choir, making a podcast, moving out from your parent's place, being a social media and influencer marketing manager, and many more unbelievable things that I never really planned when I was younger. I guess also like the feeling of having control over my life somehow, I mean, we can not really control our lives that easy right? But my point is, the power of adulting is giving me? It's overwhelming and stressful which makes it more powerful and impactful.


"But my point is, the power of adulting is giving me? It's overwhelming and stressful which makes it more powerful and impactful"



Adulting is something we can't control fully but something we can hold on to look forward and to dream of something. I want to thank the universe for giving it to us, for allowing us to absorb the beauty of growing up and sinking the idea that people are full of capabilities and full of surprises. 


"I want to thank the universe for giving it to us, for allowing us to absorb the beauty of growing up and sinking the idea that people are full of capabilities and full of surprises"


I want to dedicate this blog entry to all the youths, young adults, and everyone that is struggling and figuring out life the way they know. Let us stand together and use this platform to help each other. Always remind yourself that life sucks sometimes. But remind yourself even more that life is always magical and has its own way of making things possible even if we can't understand them. Life is full of life, we should start living it and start appreciating it even on it's ugliest.


Again, this is brianbony, and let's start shitting and admiring our lives together.


Say hello on social media!

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brianbony/?hl=en

spotify podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/0qNpMhAoHcwaZq0GuyNFWD?si=pbnUFM6mT664sNYf_MQ_0A

apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/ph/podcast/its-the-roundtable/id1479994415


#brianbony #adulting #worklife #inspirational #selfimprovement #selfhelp #youth #millennials 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Years of making a legacy

Keeping it Calm and Steady