Years of making a legacy

Our bodies are temporary; our legacies are not.

 Kitty O'Meara


Since the day that I step into this adulting world, my mind is calm chaos filled with uncertainties and questions like "What do I want to tell the world?", "What is the thing that I want to create?", questions that I always believed in. That I know deep inside when I start looking for those answers will eventually give me purpose somehow.

Today, I am celebrating my 26th birthday- the day the stars and the sky meet to left a mark. And today as we are celebrating their mark I want to the honest- after those years of figuring out who am I, getting lost deeply, being mad swimming away from my ghosts- I still don't know the final answers to those questions. I guess it will always be like that until there are only a few seconds of life left from this soul. But one thing for sure as my thoughts whispered softly with invisible words saying that I'm trying my best to write and to tell a wonderful and unforgettable story for everyone in this world to remember for a very long time. 

"I'm afraid of dying....."

Another confession is, I'm afraid of dying. Dying as if I'm just a small human being, dust in the wind you might say. I'm afraid that my dead body in the ground will also be the last memory of me in this world, it's the saddest and most hurtful thing that could happen to me, even just typing it here feels so devastating. I just want something that will benefit the world, which will help countless generations on earth.

Now here I am, tangled up in all other pieces, and all I know is that I am given another year to write and to continue whatever I am doing right now to find that one legacy that will be left after me. That one thing can be between from all my gigs and hustles so I promise to make my best to keep on creating podcasts- which the goal from the start is to inspire people and help them navigate work and life one episode at a time, public speaking- which I really love since forever, influencer management- building big networks and marketing social media presence,  friends and family gatherings- my source of strength and all of my wisdom, Baka Sakali shirt designs, and other things.

I really can't promise to myself that I'll be able to find or create my legacy, but I can promise that I won't stop looking for it. 

I'll look for it even if it stares at me every time I look away.


Again, as I'm always saying- Life is a precious thing. Some of us will get 100 years here (lucky for them I might say) some will get significantly less than that, but depending on the story we are making, we can make it one hell of a story.

Together or alone, we have good, unlimited, countless potential of touching someone's life, let us always remember that our legacy holds us when our arms can not. We can be the light and hope.

Again, this is brianbony, and let's start shitting and admiring our lives together.


Say hello on social media!

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brianbony/?hl=en

spotify podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/0qNpMhAoHcwaZq0GuyNFWD?si=pbnUFM6mT664sNYf_MQ_0A

apple podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/ph/podcast/its-the-roundtable/id1479994415


#brianbony #adulting #worklife #inspirational #selfimprovement #selfhelp #youth #millennials 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping it Calm and Steady

Welcome to Adulting- it sucks, but I love it!